Briwax has an impeccable heritage which dates back to 1860 when Henry Flack started
manufacturing polishes and waxes near London Bridge for cabinetmakers and
His business was acquired by the Bollom Group in 1961 who grew the brand successfully in both the professional and consumer markets.
The Bollom Family produced and distributed Briwax for 45 years. The Bollom Group
was sold by the family to an investment company in Feb.07. A fire in the factory did not help and through lack of investment they were put into administration in November 2007.
Having been greatly distressed at the demise of the Group, Martin and Tony Bollom were determined that Briwax should thrive again. They therefore bought the Briwax name,formulations and equipment from the administrator.
BRIWAX recognised as the best furniture wax throughout the World.